I offer a range of coaching services both online and face to face.
All in-person training is held at Paragon Strength and Performance in Artarmon, Sydney.
Weekly One-On-One Coaching
I work with clients face-to-face at our gym in Artarmon. All of my one-on-one clients receive programming and video analysis included in their weekly cost. I take a limited number of one-on-one clients but would love to talk to you about your goals to see if we are a good fit.
One session weekly – $100 – Sessions tend to go for 60-90 minutes depending on what we need to get through.
One off technique sessions
One session – $150 – Casual gym entry included, 2 hour duration
My group strength-training option. This is my team-training option, we train together twice a week and get 10 new, badass, lifting friends to train beside. Perfect for powerlifters but powerlifting is in no way a pre-requisite.
- 2 x 90 minute sessions per week
- Programming written in blocks and updated weekly
- Nutrition recommendations and support
- Weekly Check-ins
I love working with clients online. As an online client, you can expect to communicate with me multiple times every week. You’ll receive in-depth weekly feedback on the lifting you do in the gym (or at home) and check in formally, each week or fortnight.
I work with clients online to provide an interactive and hands-on coaching experience. You’ll get the opportunity to send through your training videos weekly for critique and analysis every week or fortnight. We will work to improve the way you move so that you execute lifts with composure, good form and confidence.
– Goal setting based on short and long term milestones to get started.
— Ongoing contact through the week, video analysis of your lifting, coaching provided in written feedback, voice memos and coaching videos.
– Weekly Email Check-Ins to keep you on track and accountable.
– Structured Training Programs updated every week or fortnight based around your specific goals and lifestyle
– Form analysis and technique improvement through video critique and feedback with long-form notes and cues provided for your reference.
— Messenger access for questions and quick feedback during the week
– Access to private Facebook group and extensive coaching video library
-– OPTIONAL – Comprehensive nutrition recommendations document provided and daily macronutrient goals written based on your specific aesthetic/performance objectives.
Weekly Check In Coaching – $50 weekly +GST
Fortnightly Check In Coaching – $40 weekly +GST