When I first started training at the gym, I felt rather isolated. If I wasn’t training with my PT I was too nervous to enter the weights floor. I loved lifting weights but I didn’t really have anybody who could give me support or spur me on.
Strength Sorority is the group I wish I had.
We train twice a week at Paragon Strength and Performance with a focus on periodised programming and lifting heavy.
What you get when you’re a Strength Sorority member:
- 14 weeks of coaching
- A team of 14 girls who you’ll train with over a three month period (they’re pretty amazing I have to say)
- 2 x 90 minute sessions a week with me
- Maximum of six women in each of your sessions
- Full, individualised programming focused on your goals, strengths and weaknesses updated every 3-4 weeks
- Access to Paragon Strength and Performance 7-days a week
- Goal setting
- Nutrition support – Macro calculations and advice
- Ongoing support
12 week upfront fee of $1200
Weekly direct debit of $110
Do you want to join the Strength Sorority? Fill out the form below and I’ll get in contact with you.