When I first started training at the gym, I felt rather isolated. If I wasn’t training with my PT I was too nervous to enter the weights floor. I loved lifting weights but I didn’t really have anybody who could give me support or spur me on.
Strength Sorority is the group I wish I had.
We train twice a week at Paragon Strength and Performance with a focus on periodised programming and strength improvement.
Session times are Tuesday and Thursday, 6.30-8am and 4.30-6.30pm.
What you get when you’re a Strength Sorority member:
- Two face-to-face sessions each week
- A team of 12 girls who you’ll train with each week (they’re pretty amazing I have to say)
- Maximum of six in each of your sessions
- Full, individualised programming focused on your goals, strengths and weaknesses. You will be following your own program during sessions.
- Weekly lifting video analysis and feedback
- Access to Paragon Strength and Performance 7-days a week
- Goal setting sessions, strength testing and the occasional group brunch date.
- Nutrition support – Macro calculations and advice (optional)
Sorority is $110 weekly. This includes a full-access membership to Paragon.
Do you want to join the Strength Sorority? Fill out the form below and I’ll get in contact with you.